Fundamentals of Team Facilitation provides a strong foundation for professionals who serve in the roles of Multidisciplinary Team (MDT) Facilitator for a Children’s Advocacy Center (CAC) (regardless of their actual job title). This training will cover an overview of the MDT Facilitator’s role in the CAC/MDT model, an introduction to team development and skills for building trust and safety on the team. This virtual training is intended to fulfill the 8 hours of core training for MDT Facilitators required in the 2023 National Children's Alliance Standards for Accredited Members.
This training is open nationally to individuals with a primary or shared responsibility for facilitating the success of the MDT - i.e., tending to the relationships, communication and accountability of the MDT. Ideal participants will have been in their role for 6 months or less.
This training will enable participants to:
- Identify the strengths and challenges of the CAC/MDT model.
- Understand the importance of the MDT Facilitator role on MDTs.
- Identify core responsibilities of the MDT Facilitator role.
- Understand the importance of safety and trust on a team.
- Apply strategies for building trust and psychological safety to their MDT.
A pilot of this training is scheduled for Wednesday, September 7 and Thursday, September 8, 2022, from 8am to 2pm PT | 9am to 3pm MT | 10am to 4pm CT | 11am to 5pm ET.
How to Apply
Applications are no longer being accepted. Applicants will be contacted regarding the status of their application by Thursday, August 18, 2022.
Sign up for your regional children's advocacy center's mailing list to be notified when applications open
- Midwest: https://mrcac.tfaforms.net/f/rcac22a
- Northeast: http://eepurl.com/c4eHH5
- Southern: https://www.srcac.org/contact-us/
- Western: https://survey.alchemer.com/s3/5987901/WRCAC-General-Mailing-List-Form