The Regional Children's Advocacy Centers are partnering to host virtual MDT Facilitator Peer Forums to provide a space for MDT Facilitators to connect with their peers across the country doing similar work. Each forum starts in a large-group format to review a topic related to MDT facilitation, and then participants are placed in Zoom breakout rooms for self-facilitated, small-group discussions and resource sharing. At the end, participants are brought back together in one large group for a Q&A with regional staff.
These forums are open nationally to individuals with a primary or shared responsibility for facilitating the success of the MDT - i.e., tending to the relationships, communication and accountability of the MDT at a children's advocacy center.
- Jordan Benning, MEd, Project Director - MRCAC
- Tony DeVincenzo, Training Specialist - NRCAC
- Greg Flett, Senior Program Manager - SRCAC
- Vicky Gwiasda, Program Manager - WRCAC
As a result of this forum, participants will:
- Gain foundational knowledge and skills for effective team facilitation
- Apply learning to practice through peer discussions
- Connect with Peers throughout the US
The MDT Facilitator Peer Forums will be held from 11:00am - 12:30pm PT | 12:00 - 1:30pm MT | 1:00 - 2:30pm CT | 2:00 - 3:30 pm ET.
Date and training topics of upcoming scheduled forums are as follows:
- Monday, November 7, 2022
- Monday, February 6, 2023
- Tuesday, May 2, 2023
- Wednesday, August 2, 2023
How to Apply
Click here to register. Participation in all sessions is not required.
Contact Kelsey Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org.