The Regional Children's Advocacy Centers are partnering to host virtual MDT Facilitator Peer Forums. These forums provide a space for MDT Facilitators to connect with their peers across the country doing similar work. Each forum starts in a large-group format to review a topic related to MDT facilitation, and then participants are placed in Zoom breakout rooms for self-facilitated, small-group discussions and resource sharing. At the end, participants are brought back together in one large group for a Q&A with regional staff.
These forums are open nationally to individuals with a primary or shared responsibility for facilitating the success of the MDT - i.e., tending to the relationships, communication and accountability of the MDT at a children's advocacy center.
- Jordan Benning, MEd, Project Director - MRCAC
- Tony DeVincenzo, Training Specialist - NRCAC
- Greg Flett, Senior Program Manager - SRCAC
- Joyce Prusak, Training Specialist - WRCAC
As a result of this forum, participants will:
- Gain foundational knowledge and skills for effective team facilitation
- Apply learning to practice through peer discussions
- Connect with Peers throughout the US
The MDT Facilitator Peer Forums will be held from 8:00 - 9:30am HST | 10:00 - 11:30am AKT | 11:00am - 12:30pm PT | 12:00 - 1:30pm MT | 1:00 - 2:30pm CT | 2:00 - 3:30 pm ET.
These forums are free to attend. Individuals may attend any or all forums. Dates and training topics of upcoming scheduled forums are as follows:
- Monday, November 13, 2023
- Tuesday, February 13, 2024
- Wednesday, May 15, 2024
- Thursday, August 15, 2024
How to Apply
Register here to sign up for any or all of the upcoming MDT Facilitator Peer Forums. There is no cost to attend. Participation in all sessions is not required.
Contact Lydia Johnson Grady at email@example.com.