Case Review is the formal process through which professionals share facts and observations that inform team decisions and assist participating professionals to make decisions about cases. Case review is a core standard of an accredited member CAC program. Case review presents an opportunity for each professional to share their unique knowledge and skill with the other team members and allows for full discussion on determining the optimum case plan and next steps.
- Beyond Case Review: The Value of the Role of Team Facilitator in the Multidisciplinary Team/Children’s Advocacy Model
- Building a Better Case Review Together NRCAC video 2020
- Building a Better Case Review Together, NRCAC Guidelines
- Centering Equity in the Multidisciplinary Response to Child Maltreatment: A Framework for CAC Case Review, MRCAC
- SRCAC Case Review Checklist